MoreThanWordsLK

MoreThanWordsLK

I love to blog!  This blog will be mostly dedicated to the art of writing.  I also have two additional blogs:  More Than Words on Blogspot.com that deals with every topic under the sun and Theuerkauf's Tails on Blogspot.com that pertains to my crazy life as a mother to 7 fur babies.

I hope you enjoy reading my blogs!  I would love to connect with you!

Praise for Paulette

Paulette, the Pinkest Puppy in the World - Make Believe Ideas

Paulette the Pinkest Puppy in the World by Tim Bugbird introduces readers to one very unique pooch.  While all dogs look different, Paulette has one feature that always makes her stand out in a crowd.  She is totally...pink!

Paulette is embarrassed that she does not look like any of her siblings.  To make matters worse, all of the other dogs in town make fun of her for being different. She attempts to cover up her pinkness with a large hat and sunglasses.

Her disguise appears to be working, but, she can barely see where she is going.  One day, Paulette trips over a trike causing a disaster of epic proportions.  Can she recover from her blunder and discover her true beauty?

I simply adored this book!  Paulette is a lovable pooch that will steal the hearts of young and old alike.  Stuart Lynch's illustrations are vibrant and adorable and will definitely capture the reader's attention.  The ending of the story truly touched my heart and made me smile.

Children (and adults) of all ages will enjoy reading this story again and again.