MoreThanWordsLK

MoreThanWordsLK

I love to blog!  This blog will be mostly dedicated to the art of writing.  I also have two additional blogs:  More Than Words on Blogspot.com that deals with every topic under the sun and Theuerkauf's Tails on Blogspot.com that pertains to my crazy life as a mother to 7 fur babies.

I hope you enjoy reading my blogs!  I would love to connect with you!

Skippyjon Rules!

Skippyjon Jones in Mummy Trouble - Judy Schachner

I absolutely LOVE Skippyjon Jones! Probably because I am the proud dog mom of three beautiful Chihuahuas.

In Judy Schachner's debut, we meet Skippyjon Jones, a Siamese cat who thinks he is a Chihuahua. His momma is constantly trying to teach him how to be a proper cat, but, Skippyjon would rather spend his days pretending.

While playing in his room, Skippyjon manages to bounce from his bed into his closet. Once inside, he is transported to a magical world filled with Chihuahuas that need his help. Can Skippyjon save the day?

I remember falling in love with Skippyjon and sharing this story with a kids club that I visit with my therapy dog. The children laughed the entire time. Skippyjon is a fun character that children and adults of all ages will love.