MoreThanWordsLK

MoreThanWordsLK

I love to blog!  This blog will be mostly dedicated to the art of writing.  I also have two additional blogs:  More Than Words on Blogspot.com that deals with every topic under the sun and Theuerkauf's Tails on Blogspot.com that pertains to my crazy life as a mother to 7 fur babies.

I hope you enjoy reading my blogs!  I would love to connect with you!

The Art of Fitting In

Jillian on Her Toes - Emily Costello

I absolutely loved the Ballet School book series! I think it helped that I was taking ballet lessons at that time as well.

Jillian has just moved to the area with her family. She is used to her old life, friends, and most importantly, her old dance class. Jillian does not feel challenged in her new class and is still having trouble making friends.

All Jillian can seem to talk about is the way that her life used to be. When the other girls see Jillian as a bragard, trouble ensues. Will Jillian ever be able to fit in?

This book was just as delightful of a read as the first book. I would recommend it to young readers, especially those that are enrolled in a dance class as they will be able to relate to the situations.