MoreThanWordsLK

MoreThanWordsLK

I love to blog!  This blog will be mostly dedicated to the art of writing.  I also have two additional blogs:  More Than Words on Blogspot.com that deals with every topic under the sun and Theuerkauf's Tails on Blogspot.com that pertains to my crazy life as a mother to 7 fur babies.

I hope you enjoy reading my blogs!  I would love to connect with you!

Cooking with Jillian

The Master Your Metabolism Cookbook - Jillian Michaels

The companion book to Jillian's outstanding "Master Your Metabolism" does not disappoint! Jillian serves up page after page of delicious recipes that you do not have to be Rachael Ray to know how to make.

She also provides a grocery list of all the items that you will need to purchase so that you do not have to sift through the actual recipe to discern the ingredients. And the pictures of the finished product are enough to make your mouth water.

I found myself putting Post-it notes on the pages with recipes that I wanted to try. I soon found out that over half the book was covered with them! Perhaps that is because Jillian provides a great variety of foods to try. You are not limited to what one might call "rabbit food." There are tons of options to choose from, including snacks!

This book is a must for any Jillian Michaels fan or for anyone that loves to cook. You will not be disappointed!