MoreThanWordsLK

MoreThanWordsLK

I love to blog!  This blog will be mostly dedicated to the art of writing.  I also have two additional blogs:  More Than Words on Blogspot.com that deals with every topic under the sun and Theuerkauf's Tails on Blogspot.com that pertains to my crazy life as a mother to 7 fur babies.

I hope you enjoy reading my blogs!  I would love to connect with you!

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging - Louise Rennison This book had me laughing by page 2. Louise Rennison knows how to tell a fantastic story with relatable characters and plots.

I found that I had a great deal in common with Ms. Georgia Nicholson. Her akward pre-teen phase reminded me very much of my own. I was taken back to when I first started wearing make-up and lip gloss in the hopes of impressing a boy.

I also love how Louise depicts the crazy that is Georgia's family. I was quickly reminded of my own "special" family members and some of the hilarious moments that we have shared. I think everyone can relate to the angst that Georgia feels when she is embarrassed by her parents.

Perhaps, the main reason why I love this book series is because Ms. Rennison always leaves you hanging, craving the next book. I can remember eagerly watching my calendar with the release date of the next book circled on my calendar. And the glossy of words that Ms. Rennison has created is not only helpful, it is hilarious!

This series is one of my top favorites and I know it will be one of yours, too.