MoreThanWordsLK

MoreThanWordsLK

I love to blog!  This blog will be mostly dedicated to the art of writing.  I also have two additional blogs:  More Than Words on Blogspot.com that deals with every topic under the sun and Theuerkauf's Tails on Blogspot.com that pertains to my crazy life as a mother to 7 fur babies.

I hope you enjoy reading my blogs!  I would love to connect with you!

Huge Hugs for Olaf

Frozen Hide-and-Hug Olaf: A Fun Family Experience! - Kevin Lewis

Do You Want a Hug? by Kevin Lewis follows everyone's favorite snowman, Olaf!  He is on a quest for a hug...from YOU!  Olaf tries to jump through the book, but can't get through.  He decides that he will win your hug by playing a game of hide-and-seek.  Do you think you can find him?

This interactive book comes complete with an Olaf plush, perfect for hugging.  Children will love to snuggle up to their very own Olaf while listening to this sweet tale.  Parents can also choose to play hide-and-seek with the plush, truly immersing their children in the story.

Just like the famous Elf on the Shelf, parents can also use adorable Olaf as encouragement for good behavior.  Olaf is watching!

Once again, Olga T. Mosqueda delivers flawless illustrations.  I love how she incorporates snowflakes into Olaf's body.  He is made of snow, after all.  While simplistic in design, these illustrations will certainly capture the attention of little ones everywhere.  And I am delighted that Sven makes another appearance!

I found the story to be lighthearted and fun.  I especially loved the surprise at the end!  This book and plush set would make a perfect gift for the Olaf lover in your family.